Dr. Hamilton's Experience
Berkeley chiropractor, Dr. Mik Hamilton, strives to be the best in his profession. Below is a list of his education, experience and contributions to the chiropractic profession.
- Board Certification, Pettibon Spinal Bio-Mechanics, 1991.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management, 1992.
- Certified, Industrial Injury Disability Evaluator, 1991.
- Certified, California State Qualified Medical Examiner, 1993.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa.
- Hamilton Chiropractic Offices, Berkeley, California. Since 1975 a family practice, treating a full spectrum of chiropractic patients.
- Consumers Accident Clinic, Berkeley, California, 1986 to present. Managed a multi-disciplinary team of over 30 health care specialists, handling spinal trauma patients.
- From 1975 to present. Provided expert testimony in depositions and court on patient chiropractic treatment protocols.
- Expert appearances on KCBS Radio and KRON T.V.
- Clinical Science Department, Northern California College of Chiropractic.
- California Dental Hygienists Association.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS/INSTRUCTOR
- National chiropractic doctors seminars on spinal bio-mechanics and spinal bio-mechanical engineering.
- A Replication Study. Reliability of the Pettibon Marketing System (New
- Dimensions, vol.3, num. 8, June, 1988).
- Statistical Errors Inherent in the Study of X-ray Marking Systems, (New
- Dimensions, vol.3, num. 7, May, 1988).
- Longitudinal Skull Division Using a Paper Template, (a monograph).
- Critique of a Study of the Reliability of an Upper Cervical X-ray Marking (New Dimensions, vol.3, num. 4, Jan, 1988).
- Instrument Adjusting of the Cervical spine in the Seated Position, (a monograph).
- Critique of the Study of the Reliability of Patient Positioning for Radiographic Production (New Dimensions, vol.3, num.5, March, 1988).
- Inter and Intra Examiner Reliability of the Upper Cervical X-ray Marking System. A Second Look (a monograph).
- Three Phase Study of the Reliability of the Pettibon Method Radiographic Positioning and Analysis of the Upper Cervical Spine, (a monograph).
- Family Health News
- The Spinal Column
- Chiropractic Technician’s Manual, Hamilton, Cardoso, Pettibon, Woggon, 1983.
- Honorary Fellow, FICAC (H), International Chiropractors Association of California, 1996.
- Director, International Chiropractic Association of California, 1990-present.
- Lifetime Service Award, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1991.
- Service Award, Life Chiropractic College, West, 1991.
- President’s Citation for Meritorious Service Award. International Chiropractors Association of California, 1989.
- Researcher, Radiographic & Analytical Reproducability Study, 1985.
- Appointee, Health Task Force, International Chiropractors Association, Research and Development Project, 1985.
- Board of Directors, Pettibon Bio-Mechanics Institute, 1984.
- Board of Directors, Renaissance California Network, 1984.
- Clinic Advisory Council, Northern California College of Chiropractic, 1978.
- International Chiropractors Association of California Director 1990 to present.
- American Academy of Pain Management, Diplomate.
- Association of Qualified Medical Examiners.
- International Bio-Cranial Academy.
- New York Academy of Sciences.
- Preventive Medicine Institute.
- Pettibon Biomechanics Institute.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association.
- International Chiropractors Association.